For Best Results
- To thaw your steaks before cooking, leave them in their vacuum-sealed packages and place them on a plate in the fridge for about 24 hours before cooking.
- Because we use the highest quality corn-fed beef and naturally age our steaks, there is no need to season your Pine Club steaks. If you'd prefer to use additional seasoning, we recommend using coarse kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, and granulated garlic. Mix and rub into the steaks one hour before cooking.
- To cook, allow your grill or broiler to get about 500 degrees. A 1.5 inch medium rare steak should be broiled on high heat for 7 minutes on one and 5 minutes on the other. Use tongs to turn the steak once to avoid piercing it. (please note all grills and broilers differ)
- After you remove the steak from the heat, allow it to rest for around 5 minutes. It will continue to cook during this time. To finish, top with drawn butter before serving.
Lobster Tail - The Pine Club way!
- We cut along the top of the shell to the fin.
- Pull the meat of the lobster out & lay on the shell, lobster still attached to to shell at the fin.
- Set in a pan with small amount of water
- Season with a bit of salt & paprika.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes at 450 degrees or until meat turns white & plump. Ovens vary so be careful not to overcook.